[Nfbc-info] touchscreen elevator

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 6 18:03:03 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

I have never seen a touch screen for an elevator. This will make things very interesting when I encounter one. What can be done in regards or to ensure that the visually impaired will have access to them?

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/info%40michaelhingson.