[Nfbc-info] Dolby Home Theator

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 13 02:21:18 UTC 2015

I know, but until I have some extra funds to buy some external speakers,
this is what I have to work with. I worked with external speakers this past
September when I was at Knolls West Nursing Home in Victorville. Of course,
I had to give them back when I left.

***I know; too much information.

Sorry about that.

Rob Kaiser