[Nfbc-info] travel assist. request for day of Best in Tech

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Nov 11 22:26:25 UTC 2015

Glad you found a place to stay.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lisa
Irving via Nfbc-info
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:17 AM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Cc: Lisa Irving
Subject: [Nfbc-info] travel assist. request for day of Best in Tech

Hello,

Thanks to my Federation family I have a place to stay the night before Best
in Tech. Who is traveling from the conference to L. A. Union Train Station?
I'd appreciate joining you if you're riding the MetroLink as I'm unfamiliar
with the Metro Link. If you're taking para transit I'm happy to come as your
PCA and split the cost. I'm also open to splitting a Uber ride. Please
contact me off line.

From,

Lisa Irving

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net