[Nfbc-info] THOUGHTS

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Thu Nov 19 17:26:26 UTC 2015

Ramona I agree with you completely I found the email entitled thoughts very offensive.

Let's use the listserv list for what it was meant to be and before we send out an email let's ask ourselves should this be shared with hundreds of people

If Rob had sent that email in the workplace he would be facing sexual harassment charges
I did not realize anybody above the age of 18 still told those jokes