[Nfbc-info] flawed website design request help

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Oct 21 16:00:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

This morning I attempted to order a concert ticket over the phone due to the
fact that the ticket sales company's website has a lot of graphics. When I
spoke to someone I was first told by a frontline person there was nothing
she could do. When I talked to a supervisor she first said the website was
designed correctly. I was informed that I would have to pay the higher
ticket processing charge because I didn't order online. I received the
uninformed person's response, a slap in the face response, get someone to
help you. She gave me the other option to call the venue; I did exactly this
for the same reasons two years. Boy, this is getting old.

What do I do?

From,

Lisa