[Nfbc-info] In Memory of Crystal Tadeo

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 09:33:54 UTC 2015

On  September 2, 2015, our world became a bit somber when my friend Crystal
Tadeo  passed away very unexpectedly with unknown causes.  Many members of
this affiliate knew how  great her spirit was, how talented she was in many
different areas including her  cooking skills, her laughter, her willingness
to help others, and how true her  friendships were with many of her
friends.  I know that this news is very shocking and upsetting but I know that
Crystal would not want those who knew her not to be sad by mourning over her
passing but think of happier memories of her instead.  Information of what
her family is doing  in honor for Crystal is below!!

There  will be a viewing for Crystal Friday September 4, 2015 from 5 – 7
P.M. at the  local mortuary in Ukiah.  A  celebration of life in honor of
Crystal will happen on Saturday September 26,  2015 from 1 – 4 P.M. at a local
lake in Ukiah.  The family is accepting flowers and they  can be sent to 6660
East Road Redwood Valley, CA 95470!!  Hope that this information is helpful
 for all!!
Heartbroken,  devastated, shocked, stunned, and will always remember my
friend Crystal  Tadeo!!  Until we meet again my  friend!!
Sincerely,
Jaime  Tomasello, Vice President, East Bay Chapter,  NFBC