[Nfbc-info] Next At Large Chapter meeting this Thursday evening.

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 01:27:45 UTC 2015

Things are getting real exciting in the National Federation of the Blind of
California.  Join us to hear all about our upcoming statewide convention on
October 30, 31 and November 1.

We will talk about current events and plans at the next At Large Chapter
conference call meeting which will be held on this Thursday, September 10
at

7:00 P.M.

To participate, call:  (712) 432-0175 and press code 184220 pound.

The purpose of the At Large Chapter is to give people who cannot get to a
regularly scheduled monthly chapter meeting the opportunity to be kept
informed about current events in California.  We have a convention coming up
so there is lots to talk about.

See you then.

Best-

Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,