[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Debbie at Woodcreek Sr. Commons

lauren at catlines.com lauren at catlines.com
Sat Sep 19 18:37:34 UTC 2015

Hi,
I know there people, seniors, living here who have less money coming than I do, because the complex has a food program that I just barely did not qualify for. Whether they are on Section 8 or not, I do not know. It is a nice complex; just an ill-informed, extremely high-strung manager.
thanks,
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone