[Nfbc-info] Procedure

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:11:18 UTC 2015

I think it all depends on the facility. One day my dad drove himself home after a procedure  and they were perfectly fine with that. What doesn't make sense here is that you're willing to pay for your neighbor to put her kids in a daycare, but you're not willing to pay for a taxi? I think that a taxi would be cheaper, or is the medical center against that too?
Juanita Herrera

Sent from my iPhone