[Nfbc-info] having nerve deadened VS eye removal

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 23 06:25:40 UTC 2015

Good evening all:

My right eye has a problem with the cornia. It is very uncomfortable & Pacific Eye Institute in Victorville is giving me 2 options:

The 1st option is deadening the nerves at the back of the eye. He told me that this procedure doesn’t alwaysalwasy always work. The 2nd (& this is the 1 I’m leaning towards) is removal of the eye. My left eye was removed back in September of 1986. I just would like a consensous of these options.

Thanks.

NOTE: II , at this time only have a little bit of light perseption in the right eye which will be gone under eeither situation. This is why I’m leaning towards inucleation.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net