[Nfbc-info] MyChart

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:27:44 UTC 2016

Good morning Everyone.

I am writing this while I still have it fresh on my mind:

In March, at my doctor's office, I was given a bunch of papers which I
read with my computer scanner.

A paper said that I was not given an access code to access my medical
information.

After doing research, I called the given number and I was given an
access code.

Then, I went to the MyChart link, and to an app on the iPhone and iPad
called MyChart. It worked perfectly well!

It may be somewhat different for other health insurances.

 From my prospective, the developers created the website to be
accessible and to be used with a screen reader. I didn't encounter any
problems in navigation.

The MyChart app also worked fine on my iPhone and iPad, and it didn't
matter that my iPhone is an earlier model.

The app was rated three stars when It should have been four and a half
which I believe is the highest rating an app can get.

Go figure.

Frida