[Nfbc-info] Uber pool

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:54:07 UTC 2016

Lisa,
I assume you mean Uber Pool and Guide dog.
I have been using the Uber Pool for some time now, and it works very well.
I keep my dog sitting at my feet, so that the other person can sit next to us.
I have had drivers try to tell me that I need to request two seats instead of one, and I have told them that the dog doesn't sit on the seat, so therefor she doesn't take up another seat.
I also had one person say that they were allergic to the dog, luckily the car was a suv so we put the dog in the far back and the person in the front and all was well.
Uber pool works great, but you need to keep in mind that you can pick up others and they can be dropped off first.
Good luck,