[Nfbc-info] A question about calling companies that use a dialin system

David BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Mon Aug 1 22:13:31 UTC 2016

not sure if they still have these for sale, but I had a separate
dialer that you put next to the mouthpiece and then punch in the
number on the keypad and it creates the tone - works for most applications...

as far as pre-paid phone cards go, it'as good as what you'd pay for,
the better quality ones just cost more...

--David