[Nfbc-info] Theaters offering discriptive service

Jeremy Ellis ellisjeremy10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:24:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I go to the movies quite often and most of the large chains have them like AMC, cinemark, and Lemmle you just have to call and ask. Many of the smaller chains do too. Sometimes the movie will even say "AD" on the website.

When you call ask for Audio description or sometimes they call it descriptive narration. I hope that helped.

Sent from my iPhone