[Nfbc-info] Looking for accessible online event registration platform

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 18:23:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

Can anyone recommend an accessible online site where individuals can register for events. I am most for Milyer with the site called event bright. The buttons tend to stick when doing an insert F5 there are no buttons that even appear on this list. I'm asking this question for two reasons one or chapters doing I meet the blind month event and I just spoke to a county employee regarding difficulties registering for an upcoming behavioral health service form. Your help is greatly appreciated thank you

Lisa Irving San Diego Chapter President

Sent from my iPhone