[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind Southern California 2nd annual end of summer barbecue and fellowship

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:15:56 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Federationists,

The ribs are smoking! The potato salad is chilling! The drinks have just emerged themselves into the chilly Arctic mountain   of the cooler and just waiting for the picking! Oh, one more thing. That secret dessert that smells… well, in order to find out what it is, you must show up for the second annual National Federation of the Blind Southern California barbecue.

An auction of items will be held. Also, there will be a raffle drawing of a four hour limousine right. The donation for the barbecue is $15 and the donation for the raffle ticket is $5.