[Nfbc-info] Advice about user-friendly microwaves

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:47:22 UTC 2016

Lisa,

I don't if this helps, but I've heard of a company called Nostalgic
Electronics.  This company has a line of microwaves that look like the old
fashioned kind.  I can't say how well they work.  I only know of it because
I was looking for such a thing several months ago.  Also, according to folks
on the electronics list, you can get braille overlays for some appliances if
you contact the company and request them.  I believe Whirlpool and Maytag
were the brands mentioned.

Alley