[Nfbc-info] problem solving about online job applications

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 08:53:05 UTC 2016

the bottom line is that you do whatever it takes to get interviewed and
hired and the reality is that we live in a sighted world and with all of the
laws there are still going to be barriers. I'm showing my age here but when
I first started working there were no laws regarding reasonable
accommodation or accessibility and the only way I got hired was to cut
through all the barriers selling myself and my abilities in the process.
Chuck