[Nfbc-info] The passing of Geraldine Croom, our leader

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 00:26:13 UTC 2016

Hello Friends of Geraldine:

On behalf of the San Diego Chapter I would like to extend our sympathy for
the immense loss of one of our great leaders, Geraldine. Her passion and her
compassion left its imprint on my spirit.

Peace and blessings,

Lisa Irving, Chapter President
National Federation of the Blind of California, San Diego Chapter.