[Nfbc-info] iPhone Siri is flaking

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:53:37 UTC 2016

Lisa,
Being one that has the latest update, IOS 9.2.1 and having some issues, though minor, it would be helpful to know, what you mean by Siri being flaky.
If you want to contact me off list, I would be happy to discuss them with you, as well as see if I can't help with the issues you might be having.
Thanks,