[Nfbc-info] iPhone Siri is flaking

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 15 19:07:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

If powering off your phone and turning it back on doesn't clear up Siri try a hard reset by holding down the power button with the home button at the same time. You'll need to hold it about 10 seconds before releasing your fingers. "HTH:

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/knitangelpm%40yahoo.c