[Nfbc-info] iPhone Siri is flaking

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:29:13 UTC 2016

Yes I noticed that yesterday, thinking it was a WiFi connectivity issue,
hope they can troubleshoot it soon.

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E