[Nfbc-info] Employment related question

westbroo at wellsfargo.com westbroo at wellsfargo.com
Wed Mar 16 22:32:02 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa - Do you use a Braille Note or only JAWS?  I ask because my daughter's college DSS office scans many pdf documents onto a thumb drive for her; she then uploads them onto her Braille Note and translates them into a Word doc so that she can type on them.  I thought maybe this was something you could try?  If you don't use a Braille Note, maybe we can all brainstorm another idea to help you access the form(s).  What about using the Kurtzweil reader to read them and then write the answers on a separate document?

Kind regards,

Jennifer Westbrook

Relationship Manager
Wells Fargo Merchant Services