[Nfbc-info] Uber question

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:16:14 UTC 2016

Eileen,
If you are using the latest version of the Uber app it will tell you when you go to request a ride that there is a price surge.
As far as lift goes when I put in my pick up address and them's liked over to the destination once those were in before requesting the writing told me what the price would be

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/tim%40timeldermusic.c