[Nfbc-info] Funeral Service for Geraldine Croom

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 01:30:20 UTC 2016

Hello Friends:

I would like to share this quote that I found which fits Geraldine
perfectly.

blessed that their passing serves as a reminder to me that my time on this
beautiful earth is limited and that I should seize the opportunity I have to
forgive, share, explore, and love. I can think of no greater way to honor
Geraldine than to live this way."

Geraldine loved the National Federation of the Blind and wanted to share our
message of hope, love and determination whenever she could with blind people
in the Los Angeles area.  We will honor Geraldine and say good-bye on
Saturday, March 26 at 11:00 A.M. at her church.  The following is the
location:

Martin Temple AME Zion Church

336 East Rosecrans Avenue

Compton, CA   90221