[Nfbc-info] next deaf-blind conference call

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Mar 30 13:35:17 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

                If you are experiencing the unique duel challenge of hearing
and vision loss, this conference call if for you. We will be exchanging the
usual wealth of tips and tricks, as well as discussing ways we can reach out
to those who are completely deaf or whose hearing is limited to the point
that they have difficulty participating in conference calls. The conference
information is as follows.

When: This Sunday, April 3 at 5 PM. Where: conference line: (712) 432-0385

Access code: 958093

Hope to see you then,

Angela