[Nfbc-info] positive experience with Uber Pool

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu May 5 01:56:54 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm really excited to let you know that I've used Uber Pool twice this week.
Yes, the first driver denied me a ride on the basis of disability, however,
I had two opportunities to ride with drivers who are also students. I love
to hear their stories. I also love the fact that Uber Pool charges a flat
rate. This really worked for me yesterday afternoon. I saved 50% ($14) and
as it happened, no one else rode in the pool with me. (I certainly don't
mind riding with others).

I'm looking forward to more positive Uber experiences.

From,

Lisa Irving