[Nfbc-info] Reminder: Next meeting of the At Large Chapter tomorrow night

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 00:43:01 UTC 2016

Hello All:

Only 50 days until the greatest gathering of blind people and other
interested parties.  Join us on a conference call tomorrow night to make
plans for the 2016 convention of the National Federation of the Blind in
Orlando, Florida and hear all about what you can learn there.

The purpose of the At Large Chapter is to give those who cannot get to
regular monthly chapter meetings to have an opportunity to be kept informed
and up to date on issues concerning blind people.  This month is no
acception.  We have been devoting part of the conference call to a
technology instruction from Assistive Technology Instructor and Second
Vice-president, Robert Stigile.  This month, Robert will teach us how to
back up our phones and why that is important to us.

See you at 7:00 P.M. on Thursday, May 12.

(712)432-0175  access code 184220 pound.

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,