[Nfbc-info] 3-hole punched tractor feed braille paper

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri May 13 06:43:35 UTC 2016

Hi,
I found some at APH which is apparently both 19-hole and 3-hole punched. So,
if that is correct, it will work for either spiral or comb-type binding or
3-hole binders.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."