[Nfbc-info] Roomrate discounted for 22 more days

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 19:59:54 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone:

This is your personal invitation to the annual convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of California.

The Embassy Suites South LAX is holding a block of rooms for us only until
the end of this month, September 30.  In order to pre register for the
convention you will want to make your hotel reservation first and then go to
the following link and pre register for the convention.

http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2016_nfbc_state_convention_preregistra
tion_form

The statewide convention promises to be one of our most memorable.  We will
have a dance, outstanding informative speakers, door prizes for those who
register an exhibit hall with the latest and greatest equipment and lots
more.

To make hotel reservations call (310) 469-0027.  You will have to be
prepared to give a credit card number to guarantee the room but they won't
take out any money until you check in.  Also, you should know that we can
register up to three adults in each room at the rate of $135.00 per night.
If you try to register anymore than that you will be charged an additional
fee per person per night.  If you do the math, three in a room will only
cost you about $150.00 for the whole weekend for your hotel.  Several
chapters are offering grants to members which will help with expenses.
Contact your local chapter president for more information.

There will be a bus going down to LA on Thursday, October 20 but you must be
registered to ride.

Also, join us on the At Large Chapter conference call tonight at 7:00 to
learn more.

Call 712-432-0175 pin 184220 pound.

Sincerely,

Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,