[Nfbc-info] Convention

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Thu Sep 15 17:10:07 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists!
	I wanted to formally invite you to our Nevada State Convention this year; it is taking place in northern Nevada! Information is pasted below. If you have any questions, please reach out!
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun, Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Nevada

The National Federation of the Blind of Nevada
Invites you and your family to the
2016 National Federation of the Blind of Nevada State Convention in Reno
Friday November 11 - Sunday November 13
at the
Grand Sierra Resort
2500 E. 2nd St.
Reno, NV 89595
775-789-2000

To reserve a room use group code NFBNV to receive the $70 - $90 convention rate.

The cut-off date for reservations is, Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at midnight pacific time.

The Silver State Federation Family Fun filled weekend begins long before the gavel strikes.
Nevada Association of Blind Students will gather Friday 11/11 from 3:00PM to 4:45PM.  For more information contact Michael Ausbun at 775-432-8789 or mausbun at unr.edu
Resolution Meeting and the Affiliate Board Meeting open to all will be held Friday  11/11 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Nevada’s Organization of Parents of Blind Children is proud to host a Family Hospitality Suite where we will be holding an Accessible Family Game night Friday 11/11 from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.  Contact Terri Rupp at 702-524-0835 or terri.rupp at gmail.com.

Along with a powerful group of guests slated to speak, NFB President Mark Riccobono will be in attendance as our National Representative.  Meet the President and mix and mingle at our Pre-Banquet Mixer 11/12 from 6PM to 7PM.