[Nfbc-info] Fun Day in San Diego

Juliett Cody julietcody at cox.net
Sat Apr 15 20:34:55 UTC 2017

"FUN DAY IS HERE at Seaport Village!

Saturday April 29 from 9:00 am - 2:00pm

400 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101 Behind the harbor house restaurant.

   Guide-dogs for the Blind (GDB) is reaching out to educate our community.
Guide teams will speak to the public about the courage, training, and
dedication it takes to graduate from GDB with a guide-dog. Learn how a blind
person and guide dogs develop a bond based on love and trust to create fun
and adventurous teams!

Author Juliet Cody and Peter Mansell will be presenting a trilogy of books
titled The Adventures with Marly and Aerie in: San Diego, New York City, and
Washington DC based on the amazing adventures they have had with their guide
dogs Marly and Aerie! They will be joined by their guide dogs and will be
selling books and goodies! A dollar will be donated to GDB for every book
sold.

BOOK IMAGES HERE

Meet our incredible puppy raisers and trainers like Christine Benninger, CEO
and President of________ whose love, dedication, and hard work makes the
miracle happen: being partnered with amazing guide dogs and finding our way
back to independence.

See your name in Braille, participate in our amazing silent auction and
spoil your dog with goodies from the doggie store!

Finally, meet and spend time with the heart-warming puppies from the Puppy
Truck!"

Feel free to pass on this announcement.