[Nfbc-info] Ride sharing services San Francisco bay area

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:22:21 UTC 2017

Hello I am looking for ride sharing services where one can use a van pool or a carpool to go to and from work. I would be going from Concord California to south San Jose and I was just wondering if you guys had any recommendations The thing is that I have a job offer that pays 30 bucks an hour five days a week and I really want to find a ride sharing service. Any recommendations you can give me would be most helpful to me. Thank you for your time sincerely Chela Robles

Sent from my iPhone