[Nfbc-info] blind graduate student requests survey participation

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Jan 23 00:52:50 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I'm passing along the following information that I copied from the NFB Human
Services Division list serve. Please support Nichole's graduate research
project.

Thank you.

Lisa Irving

Says".

My name is Nicole, and I am a second year graduate student getting my
masters in clinical and counseling psychology.  As part of the program, I am
required to complete a masters thesis. My thesis involves looking at the
well-being and autonomy in people with visual impairments.

I would grately appreciate it if you could take my survey. The survey does
not take longer than half an hour, and it is fully accessible on laptops,
iPads, and iPhones. Though, laptops and iPads might work more smoothly. My
survey has also been approved by the Illinois State University Institutional
Review Board.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at my school
email. It is: nyarmolilstu at gmail.com <mailto:nyarmolilstu at gmail.com>  Here
is my survey link:

https://survey.lilt.ilstu.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=96KJln253

Thanks so much for your time!