[Nfbc-info] are you sitting down?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jan 25 23:49:08 UTC 2017

Hi, you guys,

Well, for a number of reasons, I am moving back to California! There is
nothing available in Fairfield, as there was not when I lived there, so I am
moving to Carmichael next month.

I wonder if River City chapter people could contact me? I don't have your
phone numbers or email addresses.

I am needing resources in that area which you guys might be able to help me
with.

All of this, of course, depends on finances and whether my body cooperates.
Right now I am doing better. I know you don't want me talking about that
kind of thing on this list, so I won't, except to make it clear that I am a
multidisabled blind person so I need resources that someone who is only
blind wouldn't need.

If I am up to it, I might be able to resume Canes and Tails, too.

Thanks,

Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."

   --Psalm 59:16, NLT

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."