[Nfbc-info] NFB commercial on the radio I was listening to the news on a local radio station when I heard the NFB commercial! Has anyone else heard the federations commercial on their radio station

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:48:19 UTC 2017

No. But then again, I use my Echo Dot, I love Alexa!

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this because you got this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E