[Nfbc-info] I phone picture question when using voice over only how do you save a picture that has been sent via text message so that you can share it on Facebook?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Nov 26 05:02:07 UTC 2017

Hi,
I have questions about pictures, too. Before I let my beloved Maryah kitty go to "Rainbow Bridge", the staff took pictures of her on my phone.  Now I want to know how or where to find the pictures and how to get them onto my laptop and as attachments so I can send them to people. Also, how do I print the pictures from my laptop?
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
   --John 13:35, NLT. My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."