[Nfbc-info] Aira and AT&T event tomorrow canceled

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Oct 14 02:02:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

If you were planning on coming to the event at the AT&T store at 1 Powell
St. tomorrow it has been postponed due to the fires and the air quality. I
do not know when it will be rescheduled, but I will inform you as soon as I
know.

Thanks for your interest. Meantime, should you have questions about Aira
feel free to email me. Also we will be holding another Aira introduction
call next Thursday, October 19 at 5PM. More to follow.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson