[Nfbc-info] CAGDU Facebook Page

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:44:48 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone- I wanted to invite everyone to check out the California
Association of Guide Dog Users Facebook Page. Its been up and running for a
while but we haven't advertised as frequently as we should have. However,
now that our membership is growing and we are working on several isues that
impact all guide dog users,now is a great time to get involved and hear the
latest news on the going ons in California and other states.  Our page can
be found by typing California association of guide  dog users in the search
bar of facebook  and our page should come up and then push the goin button.
Hope to see you all there with your stories and other guide dog related
isues.

Have an amazing day.

Warmly,

Tina Thomas President-CAGDU-NFBCA-