[Nfbc-info] New NFB chapter starting in Bakersfield California

Veronica Martinez preciousminny32 at att.net
Tue Jun 26 02:04:13 UTC 2018

hello everyone, I hope you are all having a good evening. I wanted to let you know, that I am starting a chapter here in Bakersfield. I am trying to have our first meeting sometime after convention. I’m not sure what day yet, but I know that it will be sometime in the middle of July. If you know of anyone that would be interested, please feel free to pass on my contact info.
phone, 6618894795
email, veronica38martinez at gmail.com
I will keep you guys updated as to what day and time the meeting will be. Thank you, Veronica