[Nfbc-info] Rossen Reports: How To Avoid Fake Uber Or Lyft Drivers | TODAY

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 19:30:20 UTC 2018

This was an interesting video. People are too trusting of getting in the
car of a stranger. My question is how does a blind person read a car's
license plate to see if it matches what shows on the app? How about seeing
if the driver matches his/her pic on the app? You can't use AIRA while on
the rideshare app.

I dont use rideshare.

Lyn Gwizdak