[Nfbc-info] Convention Reservation

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:12:17 UTC 2018

Reminder, Reminder!!!
This is a reminder that the last day for attendees to book reservations is one week from today, Thursday, October 4, 2018.
Our 2018 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of California will be held at the LAX Marriott Hotel, 5855 West Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045.
Call: 1 800 228-9290 state that you are with the NFB group.
On October 25, 26, 27, and 28, 2018.
You will not want to miss this convention!
I’ll theme is creating connections and building bridges together
I look forward to seeing you there
Ever Lee Hairston, President
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want