[Nfbc-info] Paid User Testing Opportunity

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Sat Apr 20 15:14:06 UTC 2019

I encourage all in the San Francisco Bay Area to participate in this paid
opportunity .  I believe they also can reimburse ground travel costs to/from
the location.

Future Center California, Volkswagen Group of America, is looking for
participants to help design the future.

We are looking for participants that are visually impaired and familiar with
iOS (Apple operating system for iPhones), and screen readers.

You would need to come to our studio in Belmont, CA, Bay Area, during the
second week of May and give us feedback for an app we are working on.

The study will last for an hour and you will get a $100 credit card for your
participation.

A specific day and time will be scheduled directly with participants.  If
interested, please contact Lauckner, Mathis (VFCC-X)
<Mathis.Lauckner at vw.com>.