[NFBC-Info] Convention transportation

skylar covich covich7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 21:44:18 UTC 2019

I thought it might be good to start a brainstorming conversation about
 transportation to the convention.
 Personally none of the shuttle stops are convenient for me, although
 the LA one will probably be passing through my town, Ventura. But to
 keep options open, does anyone know where in LA the shuttle will pick
 up?
 Another option might be to take the train; I think I could change in
 San Luis Obispo and make it to San Jose. Is anyone else planning to
 take the train? Are there easy ways to get from San Jose to Milpitas?

 Trains are limited on Sunday, however. What time is the convention
 expected to be over?
Skylar

 --
 Skylar J. Covich, Ph.D.