[NFBC-Info] Convention transportation

Journey with my eyes. Veronica Martinez veronica38martinez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:57:30 UTC 2019

Hello skylar,
I agree with Joy, you should think about taking the bus with others.
Members of my chapter did that last year, as well as I did, and we had a
good time. It is a really good way to get to know other members like she
said, and it is a lot of fun. Have you registered yet? To get on the bus,
it costs $25. Might be something to think about, Veronica