[NFBC-Info] NFB of CA Pre-Registration Deadline -October 15th

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 04:56:12 UTC 2019

Hello All!

It is that time again where our annual state convention is just around the corner! Convention will be held in Milpitas at the Embassy Suites Milpitas from November 7-10. Please pre-register ASAP as prices will go up once the deadline passes and this will save you some time from waiting in line. Additionally, I am happy to announce that our national student representative this year will be none other than our national student president, Kathryn Webster! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Pre-registration link: https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2019_nfbc_state_convention_preregistration_form

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.