[NFBC-Info] Legislative Update: AB 169 and AB 947 signed by Governor Newsom

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:38:06 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

This is an update to let you know that AB 169 concerning injury or
death to guide, signal and service dogs was signed by Governor Newsom
on October 8.

AB 947 concerning providing mobility instruction to visually impaired
students was signed by Governor Newsom on October 12.

Thanks everyone for writing letters to support our legislative efforts.

-
SHANNON L. DILLON
Secretary and Legislative Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind
of California
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.
www.nfbcal.org