[NFBC-Info] Keeping Up With CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:18:20 UTC 2021

Hey hey,

We hope your February is off to a great start! I'll try to keep this
brief. CABS has got a busy month ahead of us, which I guess applies to
every month. Here's what we've got going in the near future:

Saturday, our Affiliate Communications Squad is meeting at 3:00 PT. We
welcome all students, and also chapter presidents (or presidents'
representatives), as we're constantly looking for ways to help our
members get involved. This may be particularly pertinent since
Washington Seminar is coming up. Join us at tinyurl.com/cabscommittees
if you've got any ideas.

Next Saturday, the 13th, we have our second CABS Connect. Last month,
we had some time to chat with each other. In honor of  Black History
Month, we are streaming "Becoming", which is Michelle Obama's
documentary. It's also an excellent book, so we fully recommend it.
Feel free to join us at 7:00 PM PT on Saturday the 14th for that.
Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/cabsconnect

We have some other things at the end of the month, but I'm saving
those for a future update. That's all for now.

best,
Cricket (on behalf of the CABS board)

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)