[NFBC-Info] Fwd: Aira Project

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:17:51 UTC 2021

Hello all,

If you haven’t heard yet, UC Irvine, The Dayle McIntosh Center, and Toyota have partnered up to provide 600 Ira subscriptions including 500 minutes a month for free until August 2021. There are really no catches. The project is intended to continue promoting independence during this pandemic. You may be asked from time to time to participate in surveys for a small compensation, but you are not required to partake in the surveys.
As the new Assistive Technology Coordinator for the Dayle McIntosh Center, I am overseeing that this opportunity gets passed on to as many blind individuals as possible. If you currently have a subscription, you can cancel it and register for this new opportunity. If you have any questions regarding this project, feel free to reach out to me. The Aira Project Information as well as my work contact information can be found below. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Juanita Herrera