[Nfbco-sports-rec] Regarding help with blindness skills

George McDermith george.mcdermith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:57:27 UTC 2015

  Welcome to the list. For blindness training I would recommend
talking to some of the staff at one of the NFB's training centers. The
staff is likely to have tips or training that would be of assistance
regardless of location. The Centers include the Colorado Center for
the BLind, Blind Inc, and the LCB. Best of success in finding what
you're looking for, and again welcome.